- What does PowerFleet do?
PowerFleet is a leading provider of fleet management solutions for securing, tracking and managing high-value enterprise assets, including vehicles, powered industrial equipment, trailers, containers, baggage, and cargo. The company's patented fleet management technologies address the needs of organizations to monitor and analyze their assets to improve safety, security, efficiency, and productivity.
- What is the company history?
PowerFleet was founded by two engineering classmates at Stanford University in 1993. The company pioneered the use of radio frequency identification (RFID) technology for industrial vehicle management in the late 1990s, went public in 1999, patented a system for rental car fleet management in the 2000s, and entered the trailer and container tracking business in 2010 with the acquisition of the Asset Intelligence division of General Electric.
- Who are PowerFleet's customers?
PowerFleet provides solutions to some of the largest, most admired organizations in the world, including 3M, Alcoa, American Airlines, Audi, Avis Budget Group, BASF, Caterpillar, CH Robinson, Deere, Ford, International Paper, Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, Toyota, Walgreens, Walmart, the U.S. Department of Defense, and the U.S. Postal Service, among others.
- How many employees does PowerFleet have?
- Does PowerFleet control any intellectual property as a barrier to competition?
PowerFleet has a strong intellectual property portfolio, with more than 75 patents issued or pending. The company's patents cover a broad range of technical and functional areas, including wireless communications, mobile asset data management, electronic checklist architecture, power management, cargo sensing, vehicle-based RFID asset tracking, and rental vehicle management.
- What is PowerFleet's ticker symbol and which exchange is it traded on?
PowerFleet trades under the symbol "PWFL" on the NASDAQ Global Market.
- When does PowerFleet's fiscal year end?
PowerFleet's fiscal year ends December 31.
- How can I obtain information on PowerFleet's latest financial results?
PowerFleet reports its quarterly earnings results via press release. These releases are posted to the News Section of the company's web site. The IR section of the website also contains links to news, as well as past earnings announcements, SEC filings, and other pertinent information.
- Does PowerFleet conduct quarterly earnings conference calls and, if so, can I participate?
Yes, we typically conduct a conference with analysts and major shareholders shortly after our earnings are released. This conference call is web-cast and can be listened to by any shareholder or other interested party. A question and answer session typically follows after a presentation from senior officers.
- What are PowerFleet's Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) and CUSIP numbers?
The SIC code is 3669 and the CUSIP is 449489103.
- Who is the PowerFleet's stock transfer agent?
PWFL transfer agent and registrar is American Stock Transfer & Trust Company.
- When and where is PowerFleet's annual shareholder meeting?
Details for the next annual shareholder meeting will be posted when available.
- Who are PowerFleet's independent auditors?
Ernst & Young LLP
- Who is PowerFleet's outside legal counsel?
OLSHAN FROME WOLOSKY LLP
1325 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10019